For registration, you need to first register at the GIAN website. Once you have registered after paying the one time Rs. 500 fee for all GIAN courses you may take, you can select this course specifically from the list given there. After the deadline, we will shortlist the candidates and then you can confirm your participation in this course.
We will announce later how the course fees have to be paid. Note that the course fees have been reduced to enable wider participation. The new fees are:
- Participants from abroad : US $200
- Industry/Research Organizations: Rs. 15000
- Academic Institutions: Rs. 5000
- Academic Institutions (lectures only, excluding lab sessions): Rs. 2000 (This option is only for non-BHU participants)
- IIT (BHU) and BHU, Varanasi: Rs. 2000
Registration fee has to be paid by Demand Draft made in favour of 'Registrar, IIT (BHU)'. Instead of posting this draft to us, please bring it with you when you come to attend the course.
In case your are not able to pay by Demand Draft, the following options are available for fee payment:
- Participation fee can be deposited through RTGS/NEFT to IIT(BHU) - Sponsored Project A/C :-
Account No. : 32681045234
Account Name : Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Sponsored Project A/C
Bank Name : State Bank of India
Branch name & address : IT(BHU) Branch, Varanasi-221005
Ph. No. : 0542-2369181
Branch Code : 11445
IFSC Code : SBIN0011445
MICR Code : 221002036
SWIFT Code : SBININBB501
Type of Account : Current
For this mode of payment, participant must send their debit advice and to furnish relevant payment details in by filling this form and submitting it at the time of joining the course for ensuring its smooth reconciliation and acknowledgment, otherwise your payment may not be recognized.
- Payment of participation fee can be deposited in cash at IIT(BHU) Cash Counter
You can also pay participation fee in cash at IIT(BHU) Cash Counter and submit cash deposition receipt to Course Coordinator